The New Daily, which is consistent in its pursuit of offering customers an array of solutions suitable for any type of mission, confirms a highly articulated and diversified range which can offer more than 8,000 different combinations between the chassis, engine and the mechanical parts on:
– 6 gross vehicle weight variants, starting from 3.3 and reaching up to 7 tonnes;
– useful payload (including the driver) of up to 4,700 kg and up to 3,500 kg towing capacity;
– 3 wheelbases, 5 lengths and 3 internal heights for the van range;
– 6 wheelbases and body length options from 3 to 6.2 m for the basic range (chassis cab, chassis crew cab..);
– 9 loadspace volumes from 7.3 to 19.6 m3;
– 9 engines from 106 to 205 hp, with record torque levels up to 470 Nm;
– turning circle of 10.5 m;
– overall length of load compartment exceeding 5.1 metres;
– 15 storage compartments in the cab, 5 of which are closed;
– more than 40 different factory-fit options available.
The New Daily range includes vans, semi-window vans, chassis cabs, chassis crew cabs, chassis cowls and minibus versions.
The variable section chassis makes the New Daily the perfect base for bodybuilders, providing sturdiness and maximum support for heavy loads; in addition, it guarantees a build that will endure a long life in service and makes all bodybuilding installations much easier. All these advantages are part of the prestigious assets that the Daily has to offer and are essential to Iveco customers as they result in reliability and long-term savings with high residual value.
But there’s much more: this structure makes the New Daily ideal when positioning CNG (compressed natural gas) cylinders for powering the Natural Power version and is already suitable for battery positioning on the electric or hybrid versions. All of this without infringing on space in the load compartment.
– See more at: http://www.iveco.com/uk/press-room/kit/Pages/The-most-extensive-range-in-the-category.aspx#sthash.NURjIPBm.dpuf